15TH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME C
MISSIONARY HOLY CHILDHOOD SUNDAY
- Marriage Banns
- Today (in the 11 O’clock Mass) we join the whole Church to celebrate the Missionary Holy Childhood Day. We thank all who accompany our children especially in the Sunday school and have prepared this day as part of the celebrations of our Golden Jubilee. Special thanks to all the children who have animated the liturgy. After the mass all the children will assemble in the Kindergarten for the rest of the activities together with their parents.
- The Mbuya Parish Golden Jubilee Sports Gala will take place on Saturday 27th July 2019 (NOT 20th July as it had been announced earlier) at St. Kizito Primary School Bugolobi play grounds starting at 7.00 a.m. with Mass.
- Next Sunday the 21st July 2019 the Kampala Vicariate Youths will visit our parish. All the youths of our parish are invited to attend the 9 O’clock Mass at the parish and thereafter to meet the visitors.
- We are inviting interested and competent building contractors for the construction of Our Mother’s Grotto here at the parish. The prospective firms/individuals should pick the relevant documents in the parish office starting from 22nd July 2019.
- We are all invited to attend the SECAM - (Symposium of Episcopal Conferences of Africa and Madagascar) Golden Jubilee celebrations at Namugongo Martyrs’ Shrine due to take place on Sunday 28th July 2019.
- REACH OUT MBUYA has job opportunities for the posts: Nurse, Communications and Public Relations Officer, Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) supervisor, Linkage Officer – SOCY-Project. Find the details on the parish notice board.
- Uganda Martyrs University Nkozi is inviting all students in their S.6 Vacation to a 3-day Pre-University camp from Sunday 28th-31st July 2019 at the University Main Campus Nkozi. The theme of the camp will be: “My Journey to the University”. Participants will be required to pay 100,000-Ugx to cater for meals, accommodation and logistics for the 3 days of the camp. Details for bookings and inquiries are on the parish notice board.
- The Chairperson Arua Diocese Council of Laity invites all the members of Arua Diocese for a meeting today Sunday 14th July 2019 at Naguru Parish starting at 3.30p.m.
- All members of Kasana – Luweero Diocese are informed that there will be a get-together and planning - meeting on Sunday 4th August 2019 at Nsambya YES - Centre starting with the sacrifice of Mass at 4.00p.m.
- Tithe envelopes are available in the sacristy and in the parish office. Thank you for your generosity in supporting your Church.
- The Leadership Magazine for July 2019 entitled: “The Budget and National Priorities” is on sale outside the church at 3,500-UGX only.
- Last Sunday’s collection for the Golden Jubilee Celebrations brought together 010.200-ugx. We thank you for your generosity. Pledge cards and sponsor-me-forms are still available. May God bless all your efforts!
- Today we have a special second collection, namely, to support the Pontifical Missionary Holy Childhood and the Golden Jubilee Celebrations. Two causes in our basket: please support generously!